Scenic Lake Cruise
The “hands down” guest and family favorite activity is taking a scenic cruise on Lake Lure. Our cruises depart from the North Shore Beach Cabana*. Passengers enjoy a lively, fully narrated 1.5 hr boat cruise on our lovely lake. It’s a great time for the entire family. To make a reservation stop by the Cabana or give us a call at 828.694.3019.
Daily Departure Schedule:
- 11am, 2pm, 5pm (3/25 - 5/26)
- 11am, 2pm, 4pm & 6pm (5/27 -9/5)
- 11am, 2pm, 5pm (9/6 -10/31)
Scenic Lake Cruise Prices: Adults $17 | Seniors (60+) & Military $16 | Children (4-12) $16 | Under 4 $7.
Why not combine your cruise with a stop for lunch at a local favorite lakefront restaurant? Our 3 hr scenic lunchtime cruise, departs from the Cabana at 10:30am and includes a stop for lunch. Space is limited and advance reservations are recommended. To make a reservation stop by the Cabana or give us a call at 828.694.3019. Lunch not included in price.
- 10:30am - 1:30pm Wed & Fri (3/25 - 5/26)
- Mon, Wed, & Fri (5/27 - 9/5)
- Wed & Fri (9/6 - 10/31)
Lunchtime Cruise Prices: Adults $24 | Seniors (60+) & Military $21 | Children (4-12) $21 | Under 4 $7.
*All cruise passengers must arrive a minimum of 15 minutes prior to scheduled cruise departure time. Advanced reservations for all cruises may be made by calling the North Shore Beach Cabana at 828.694.3019 or the Wellness Center at 828.694.3005. Seating is limited to 14 passengers; all cruises require a minimum of 4 passengers to depart. For the month of November guests can arrange for scenic lake cruises at the Wellness Center. Dates, times and pricing subject to change without notice.
Lake Lure Dinner Cruise
Guests will enjoy a delicious 3 course meal served during a leisurely 2 hr cruise on Lake Lure. To make a reservation call 828.694.3015.
Fresh green salad with your choice of Ranch, Balsamic or Fat Free Raspberry Vinaigrette. Choose 1 of the 3 following Main Entrées when making your Dinner Cruise reservation:
- Fresh local Rainbow Mountain Trout sauteed with butter, pecans, white wine, lemon & Chef’s seasonal vegetables. Served with rice pilaf.
- 8 oz. Grilled Angus Top Sirloin topped with garlic herb butter. Served with Chef’s seasonal vegetables and roasted garlic mashed potatoes.
- Bronzed Chicken Breast served with Italian tomato salad and rice pilaf.
Dessert: Cheesecake with strawberry sauce.
- 5pm every Tues, Fri, & Sat. (3/25 - 5/26)
- 6pm every Tues - Sat (5/27 - 9/5)
- 5pm every Tues, Fri, & Sat (9/6 - 10/31)
Dinner Cruise Prices: Dinner $59 | Dinner (unlimited wine or beer) $69. Gratuity not included.
All passengers should meet inside Lakeview Restaurant 30 minutes prior to scheduled cruise departure time. Advanced reservations are required and may be made by calling 828.694.3015. If cruise is unable to depart, dinner will still be served at the Lakeview Restaurant, and the price will be reduced to reflect cancellation of cruise. Dinner Cruise requires a minimum of 8 passengers to depart. Dates, times and pricing subject to change without notice. There are no restrooms available on cruises.