Driving Directions from Charleston via I-26 West
- Proceed on I-26 West through Columbia & Spartanburg. Continue West on I-26 towards Columbus, NC.
Take the first exit after the North Carolina Welcome Center, exit 67.
Go right onto Hwy. 108 East and proceed 6 miles to Hwy. 9.
Turn left onto Hwy. 9 and go 9 miles until the road merges with Hwy 64/74 A at Lake Lure.
Turn right onto US Hwy. 64/74 A, proceed 2 1/2 miles.
- Turn left on Bills Creek Road (#1008) and proceed 2 miles.
- Turn left on Buffalo Creek Road (across from Dalton's General Store) and proceed 0.8 mile to Winesap Blvd., the entrance for Apple Valley Golf Course and Luna Del Sol Restaurant.
- For Guest Registration, Weddings, Bald Mountain Golf Course, and the Spa and Salon, continue on Buffalo Creek past the Apple Valley entrance for 1.5 miles.
- Turn right at the Rumbling Bald Resort and Wyndham at Fairfield Mountains signs, cross the small bridge, and make a left turn at the security gate.
Rumbling Bald Resort's Guest Registration and Guest
Services are located in the lobby of Lakeview
Restaurant, the first building on the left past the security gate.
Group Sales and Weddings Office are located in the Resort
administration building, the first building on the right from the security
Bald Mountain Golf Shop and Legends Pub &
Pizzeria are the second building to the right of the security gate.
- The Spa and Salon is located at the Wellness Center. Turn Left on Quail Ridge Blvd. (just past the Bald Mountain Golf Shop) and follow this road until you see the Wellness Center with its parking area in front of the member boat docks.
Download Driving Directions in a PDF for Print or Email
Important Driving Information:
- GPS Coordinates to our front entrance: Latitude: 35°27'37.27"N Longitude: 82°11'18.16"W
- Please allow one hour travel time from Spartanburg