Rumbling Bald Resort Community Governance Information
The primary purpose of our community is to provide for the governance, business, and communal aspects of the community. This is achieved by administering, maintaining, and enhancing our residential real estate development, and through the establishment of a system of property rights, binding protectove covenants and restrictions, and rules and regulations.
The purpose of our governing documents is to provide for the legal structure and operation of the community.
- Define the rights and obligations of the community and its members
- Creates a binding relationship between each owner and the community
- Establish the mechanisms for governing and funding the community's operations
- Set forth rules and standards for the:
- Protection of both owners and the community
- Enhancement of property values
- Promotion of harmonious living
Community Governance Links