Lake Lure is easily accessed from Interstates 85, 40, and 26.
- Front Entrance: Latitude: 35°27’37.27″N | Longitude: 82°11’18.16″W
- Apple Valley Golf Course: Latitude: 35°27’13.55″N | Longitude: 82°10’0.44″W
- Bald Mountain Golf Course: Latitude: 35°27’39.43″N | Longitude: 82°11’23.85″W
Helpful Step-by-Step Directions
- From Raleigh / Greensboro / Winston-Salem via I-40 West
- From Charlotte via I-85 South
- From Atlanta and Greenville/Spartanburg via I-85 North
- From I-40 East Knoxville & Hendersonville to Lake Lure via 64 East
- From Asheville Airport
- From Downtown Asheville & Black Mountain (East Asheville)
- From Charleston via I-26 West
Please note: When using online mapping services such as Google or Bing to reach the Resort, they tend to display the quickest routes. And since we are located in the mountains, some of these routes can take you through very curvy and difficult to navigate roads. The above links are the most common and highly recommended roads to travel. For driving directions from a specific location please contact us at email@example.com, or call us at 828.694.3015. These links do not take into consideration any temporary detours.
After hours, please contact security at 828.694.3046.