- This event has passed.
This golf tournament has been canceled due to COVID-19.
- Sign up a Team or individually (we will place you on a team). Print your name, USGA handicap index (USGA handicap must be verified.) If you do not have a verifiable handicap, you will need to call Adam Bowles (828) 694-3040 to discuss. If you are unable to submit a handicap, you will be given a handicap of 0.
- Men 56 and over will play from yellow tees. Men 55 and younger will play from white tees. Women will play from red tees.
- Entry fee is $65 per player. (Premier 1 Golf Members $35; all other Premier members check with the Pro Shop.) Entry fee includes all golf fees, coffee and pastries prior to 8:30 am shotgun start. Lunch is included in the tournament fee and will be served following the tournament.
- Scoring will be 2 Net best balls per hole.
- Men’s and Women’s Divisions:
- Prizes for Winners 1st through 3rd place will be Pro Shop Gift Certificates.
- Cash prizes for Men’s Closest to Pin on #2; Women’s Closest to Pin on #16
- Hole in One on hole #6 is $400 Cash. More than (1) will split the prize.
- Mulligans will be on sale.
- Raffle tickets will be on sale with drawings at lunch.
Proceeds go to local: EMS, Fire Departments (4), Library,Student Scholarships and Visually Impaired.
The deadline for entry is 5:00 pm on April 27th, 2020. For additional information call the Pro Shop at 828.694.3042.
Download entry form and flyer here.