- This event has passed.
Hosted by Rumbling Bald Resort’s Bald Mountain Golf Course
- Sign up a Team or individually (we will place you on a team). Print your name, USGA handicap index (USGA handicap must be verified.) If you do not have a verifiable handicap, you will need to call Adam Bowles (828) 694-3040 to discuss. If you are unable to submit a handicap, you will be given a handicap of 0.
- Men 56 and over will play from yellow tees. Men 55 and younger will play from white tees. Women will play from red tees.
- Entry fee is $65 per player. (Premier 1 Golf Members $35; all other Premier members check with the Pro Shop.) Entry fee includes all golf fees, coffee and pastries prior to 8:30 AM shotgun start. Lunch is included in the tournament fee and will be served following the tournament.
- Scoring will be 2 Net best balls per hole.
- Men’s and Women’s Divisions:
- Prizes for Winners 1st through 3rd place will be Pro Shop Gift Certificates.
- Cash prizes for Men’s Closest to Pin on #2; Women’s Closest to Pin on #16
- Hole in One on hole #6 is $400 Cash. More than (1) will split the prize.
- Mulligans will be on sale.
- Raffle tickets will be on sale with drawings at lunch.
Proceeds go to local: EMS, Fire Departments (4), Library, Student Scholarships and Visually Impaired.
- Deadline for entry: 5:00PM on May 1, 2019
- For additional information call: (828) 694-3042 or (828) 625-4931
- Make checks payable to Lake Lure Lions Club
- Mail checks and entry form to:
Lake Lure Lions Club
C/O Mary Ellen Jones
202 Sheepnose Drive
Lake Lure, NC 28746
(or turn in to Bald Mountain Pro Shop)