No screens. No game controllers. Just kids in the mountains and on the lake. Designed for kids from 6 to 18 years old, Rumbling Bald Resort’s Kids Adventure Camp focuses on outdoor fun and safety with a caring, experienced staff of camp counselors. It’s the perfect way for kids to enjoy “everything fun” in the mountains.
Advanced reservations are strongly encouraged as space is limited. Please arrive at the Wellness Center by 9:15am. Payment required at time of reservation.
2018 Schedule & Prices:
Programs offered 6/11 – 8/10. Daily camps run Mon – Fri from 9:30am – 4:30pm and includes lunch
- Monday Camp (6-18 years old) – $69 per child. A day of ziplining.
- Tuesday/Thursday Camp (6-18 years old) – $69 per child, per day. Our “High Adventure” camp includes: speed tubing on Lake Lure, horseback riding and gem mining. Our most popular camp is offered twice each week.
- Wednesday Camp (6-18 years old) – $69 per child. Kids play mini-golf, kayak and SUPboard on Lake Lure, swim, tennis, pickleball, basketball, group games, gaga ball, slip-n-slide, and speed tubing.
- Friday Camp (6-18 years old) – $69 per child. A day of exploring at KidSenses Interactive Children’s Museum and the Lake Lure water park.
- Friday Evening Movie Night (3-18 years old from 6pm – 8:30pm) – $20 per child (6/15 – 8/10). Fun at the Wellness Center with a pizza party, popcorn and a movie. Children must be potty trained.
Note: Dates, times, and activities are subject to change without notice.
For more information, please call 828.694.3005.