Group golf trips and tournaments can be a fun, team-building experience for retreats, conferences and fundraisers. Planning one, however, can be quite an endeavor. At Rumbling Bald, we take care of all the details so the only thing you need to worry about is your golf game. Your personal event coordinator will help you plan the entire trip including lodging, golf and any special needs your group may have. Groups return year after year to experience golf in the Lake Lure area.
If your group needs to take care of business on and off the course; we can design a custom package that includes:
- Meeting Space & Banquet Facilities
- Catered Meals
- Golf Instruction
- Off-site Activities
To make arrangements for your group or to design a custom group package please contact Group Sales at 828.694.3000 or via email at GroupSales@rumblingbald.com.
For Golf Groups of 16 or more
Current "Stay & Play" Specials
Click here to view our current Special and Packages.
2017 Corporate Partners Block Purchase Program
Purchase a block of golf passes
100 Book at $4,000 ($40.00 per round)
50 Book at $2,250 ($45.00 per round)
- Golf passes include green fee and cart fee and include your company logo.
- Golf passes are valid Monday – Sunday with no restriction.
- Tee Times reservations are available 7 days in advance.
- Passes are valid at either Bald Mountain or Apple Valley,
- Passes will be valid for 1 year from purchase date.
- Passes may be used by corporate partner for their customers, employees, etc.
- Multiple passes may not be used at one time in large quantities (more than 12).
- Passes may not be re-sold by corporate partner at anytime.
- Your company name and applicable logo displayed on Rumbling Bald Resort website.
2017 Corporate Partners Block Purchase Program Amenity Add-On
Spa & Salon 10 Swedish Massages for $600 ($60 per visit. Includes gratuity). Savings of $25 per visit!
May be used any day of the week. Must call ahead 48 hours to book. Expires on year from purchase date. Company will receive a voucher to be redeemed.
For additional information on this limited offer, please call Adam Bowles, our Director of Golf Operations and Head Professional at 828.694.3040 or email firstname.lastname@example.org