Our guest’s health and safety remain our top priority here at Rumbling Bald. We continue to listen carefully to your questions and concerns.
We have implemented enhanced cleaning measures and launched a “worry-free” cancellation policy through July 31, 2020. Please review this information below and if we can be of assistance, call us directly at 828.694.3016 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Here at Rumbling Bald, we are keenly aware of the concerns visitors, staff, homeowners, and the local community have regarding cleanliness and safety. In light of these concern, we are actively following the CDC guidelines and recommendations on the steps that can be taken to help prevent the spread of the virus.
Offering clean and safe rental homes has always been our top priority. We instituted enhanced cleaning protocols and will continue to place an emphasis on our cleaning practices and policies. Here are some of the steps we take between each visit to ensure your home will be sanitized, clean, and disinfected:
- Our cleaning staff wears gloves and face covers while in our properties.
- All hard surfaces and high touched areas are cleaned with household disinfectants including doorknobs, handles, toilets, and faucet knobs, light switches, handrails, remote controls, lockboxes, electronics, thermostats, game areas, furniture, kitchen cabinets, and refrigerators, etc.
- All bed, bathroom and kitchen linens are professionally laundered on the Sanitation Cycle and installed with care.
Book with Confidence
To provide more flexibility in these uncertain times, Rumbling Bald has adjusted its cancellation policies. These policies will be in effect for all for reservations arriving May 16, 2020 through July 31, 2020.
- Cancellation requested more than 14 days before the arrival date is a $50 cancellation fee. The balance of the deposit is returned.
- Cancellation between 3 – 13 days, the guest is charged 25% of total booking (1/2 of the deposit being held) Balance of the deposit is returned.
- Cancellation 2 days and under results in no refund.
- Guests may reschedule any time during the 12-month period of the original arrival date.
- Guests may request to reschedule at least 3 days prior to the original arrival date and at such time the guest will receive a credit for the full reservation amount to be used in this 12-month period.
- If the total due is more or less than the original total, the deposit will remain the same and the final amount due will be adjusted accordingly.
- This policy only applies to the original guest and is not transferable under any circumstances.
- It is likely that some of our amenities may not be open during your visit. Call Guest Services at 828.694.3016 or visit our website at www.rumblingbald.com for updates.
- We will provide a full refund with no fees to any guest whose reservation has to be canceled because of restrictions by State or Local mandates.
- We will provide a full refund with no fees to any guest whose reservation has to be canceled because of a canceled special event such as a wedding, reunion, etc. if it was coordinated through or Sales Department.
- Reservations arriving after July 31, 2020, follow our standard policy outlined in the Rental agreement.
Thank you for considering Rumbling Bald for your vacation. We look forward to your visit now and in the future.
Browse Our Vacation Rentals
Choose from over 150 unique Lake Lure Vacation Rentals here at Rumbling Bald. From spacious Mountain Homes, generous Villas and Condo, to roomy Studios and panoramic Motorcoach lots. Click here to search availability and options.