Fall has officially landed at Legends on the Lake! Our Chefs have pulled together a tantalizing new menu rich with local seasonings and flavors to complement the new season. Customers may sample new creations such as the grilled pork medallions, Frangelico chicken linguini, Legends Signature chili, rum cake, and so much more. What are you waiting for? Head on over to try our new signature dishes perfect for the crisp fall weather.
- Legends will only operate under limited capacity and socially distant policies to protect the safety of our community and associates.
- Tables may not be moved, and groups of larger than six will be seated in smaller groups.
- We have increased our outdoor seating capacity. On the patio, the same guidelines apply as dining inside. Outside café style seating is now available adjacent to the entrance of Legends. Provided the weather cooperates we will be able to serve food outside as well as inside.
- In the bar area only seated dining is allowed. No gathering or bar seating is permitted.
- Per the White House, Governor, and CDC recommendations all public facing associates will wear masks and practice proper handwashing procedures.
- All associates will be screened for COVID symptoms prior to beginning work on each shift.
- Hand sanitizer will be available on all tables for guest use. Please leave in place. Our associates will sanitize and refill.
- We ask that all guests follow social distancing guidelines of maintaining six feet of space where and when possible, and that guests remain seated while in the restaurant to avoid group gatherings.
For more information, please call 828.694.3032