A Rumbling Bald Thanksgiving
Especially this year, we cherish the time spent with family and friends more than ever. Take the time out of the kitchen and spend it with your loved ones this holiday season. Allow our award-winning culinary team at Rumbling Bald to do the work this Thanksgiving and create a holiday meal for the ages.
Select from complete meals for two or the entire family. Our Thanksgiving menu can be downloaded here.
Once you’ve made your selections, please return to Adam Shirah at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Meals will be available for pick-up at 8:30am, 10am, or 11:30am on Thanksgiving Day.
A limited amount of meals will be available, so place your orders soon.
For more information, please call 828.694.3026.
New Fall Menu
Fall has officially landed at Legends on the Lake! Our Chefs have pulled together a tantalizing new menu rich with local seasonings and flavors to complement the new season. Customers may sample new creations such as the grilled pork medallions, Frangelico chicken linguini, Legends Signature chili, rum cake, and so much more. What are you waiting for? Head on over to try our new signature dishes perfect for the crisp fall weather.
- Legends is operating under limited capacity and socially distant policies to protect the safety of our community and associates.
- Tables may not be moved, and groups of larger than six will be seated in smaller groups.
- We have increased our outdoor seating capacity. On the patio, the same guidelines apply as dining inside. Outside café style seating is now available adjacent to the entrance of Legends. Provided the weather cooperates we will be able to serve food outside as well as inside.
- In the bar area only seated dining is allowed. No gathering or bar seating is permitted.
- Per the White House, Governor, and CDC recommendations all public-facing associates will wear masks and practice proper handwashing procedures.
- All associates will be screened for COVID symptoms prior to beginning work on each shift.
- Hand sanitizer will be available on all tables for guest use. Please leave in place. Our associates will sanitize and refill.
- We ask that all guests follow social distancing guidelines of maintaining six feet of space where and when possible, and that guests remain seated while in the restaurant to avoid group gatherings.
For more information, please call 828.694.3032