We are incredibly excited to get back to serving you in our dining areas! We ask that members and guests abide by these policies as we ensure the safety of this community and look forward to greater opportunities to serve you.
- Legends will only operate under limited capacity and socially distant policies to protect the safety of our community and associates.
- Tables may not be moved, and groups of larger than six will be seated in smaller groups.
- We have increased our outdoor seating capacity. On the patio, the same guidelines apply as dining inside. Outside café style seating is now available adjacent to the entrance of Legends. Provided the weather cooperates we will be able to serve food outside as well as inside.
- In the bar area only seated dining is allowed. No gathering or bar seating is permitted.
- Per the White House, Governor, and CDC recommendations all public facing associates will wear masks and practice proper handwashing procedures.
- All associates will be screened for COVID symptoms prior to beginning work on each shift.
- Hand sanitizer will be available on all tables for guest use. Please leave in place. Our associates will sanitize and refill.
- We ask that all guests follow social distancing guidelines of maintaining six feet of space where and when possible, and that guests remain seated while in the restaurant to avoid group gatherings.
In the coming days and weeks, we look to offer beachside cookout and bar options, weather permitting, and applicable permits are attained.
For more information, please call 828.694.3032
Come by land or by water – just make sure you come hungry! Legends on the Lake features a menu of fresh entrées such as hand-crafted pizzas and house-ground burgers. After dinner, treat the entire family to arcade games and billiard tables, or catch a game on one of our flat-screen televisions. Our welcoming staff and a family-friendly atmosphere guarantee a legendary dining experience.
For all you draft beer enthusiasts out there, this was made for you! Legends on the Lake presents the new Growler Beer Program.
Although our taps may be closed from appreciating via bar or restaurant table, you can still get your favorite brews freshly tapped for single-use growlers enjoyed at home. Each growler contains 64oz (half-gallon) of fresh draft beer that is filled and sealed by our staff upon order. Once opened, beer will keep fresh for a few days given it is sealed back immediately and refrigerated after pouring.
Growlers will be featuring rotating local craft favorites as well as classic domestics such as Bud Light, Miller Lite, and Yuengling. Check out the full list here.
Each growler has a $7 deposit, which is refunded when the empty growler is returned. Growlers are then cleaned, sanitized, and reused for the next draft brew experience.
Add this new addition to your Legends dining experience now by selecting a growler to compliment your dinner order or just order one by itself to have a solo party at home.
Call 828.694.3038 or come on by the curbside kiosk at Legends to get your own growler!