Family, friendship, food, and Southern hospitality is what Pinnacle Southern Kitchen is all about!
Due to COVID-19 restrictions, Pinnacle will be operating under limited capacity, hours, and offerings.
Menu items include: Hot Dogs, Wraps, Snacks, Beverages, and a Full Bar.
- Pinnacle will only operate under limited capacity and socially distant policies to protect the safety of our community and associates.
- Tables may not be moved, and groups of larger than six will be seated in smaller groups.
- Outdoor seating is available on the patio, the same guidelines apply as dining inside. Provided the weather cooperates we will be able to serve food outside as well as inside.
- Per the White House, Governor, and CDC recommendations all public facing associates will wear masks and practice proper handwashing procedures.
- All associates will be screened for COVID symptoms prior to beginning work on each shift.
- Hand sanitizer will be available on all tables for guest use. Please leave in place. Our associates will sanitize and refill.
- We ask that all guests follow social distancing guidelines of maintaining six feet of space where and when possible, and that guests remain seated while in the restaurant to avoid group gatherings.