Apple Valley Golf Course – Apple Valley opened in 1986 with rave reviews. It was called the “most beautiful mountain golf course” by Golf Digest. It was designed by Dan Maples, son of the great Ellis Maples, and he carved out of the valley a masterpiece. The Apple Valley course offers wide fairways and large, undulating greens. It has a layout that will take you through the valley and then up towards Youngs Mountain and then back down again. You will leave telling yourself that the back nine is one of the most beautiful you have ever played. It is a great course for all levels of players and is a true hidden gem.
Both golf courses offer the EZ-Go electric cart for your enjoyment. Each golf cart is outfitted with rainhoods, sand bottles, and USB ports for all your charging needs.
The Apple Valley golf course is unique as it offers these extra additions for your enjoyment.
- GPS Units on all carts
- Coolers with complimentary water
- Rolled towels in each cart
- USB Ports for your electronics
To book tee times, please call the Apple Valley Golf Shop at 828.694.3043. Frost Delay Line: 828.625.1985
Hours of Operations (daily)
- :30am – 5:00pm (Mar. 11th – Mar.31st)
- 7:30am – 5:00pm (Apr. 1st – Apr. 30th)
- 7:00am – 6:00pm (May 1st – Aug. 31st)
- 7:30am – 5:00pm (Sept. 1st – Oct. 31st)
- 8:30am – 4:00pm (Nov. 1st – Dec. 31st)
2019 Course Closure Dates
- Aerification Jun. 3rd (small holes)
- Aerification Aug.26th & 27th
- December 25th for Christmas
Proper golf attire is required on the golf course, driving range and putting green at all times. No cutoffs, short shorts, tennis shorts, jeans of any kind, tank tops, track shorts or halter tops are allowed and proper footwear is required. The use of metal spikes is prohibited.
Live Apple Valley Golf Cam
A live stream overlooking the first tee and practice green at our Apple Valley golf course.