Rumbling Bald’s 150 vacation rental homes, condos and studios are ideal for golf groups of various sizes and feature golf course and mountain views. Post round, golfers can relax at Legends on the Lake, casual dining on shores of Lake Lure, or grab a hearty sandwich and cold drink at Pinnacle Southern Kitchen at the Apple Valley clubhouse.
Whether it is a tournament, large overnight group or small buddies trip, Rumbling Bald’s golf vacation planners are available to assist every step of the way. If it is for business, we can design custom corporate packages including meeting space, catered meals, golf instruction and off-site activities.
To make arrangements for your group or to work with one of our planners, please contact Group Sales at 828.694.3072 or click the “Contact Us” button below.
Our Golf Vacation Team
JP Doran, Golf Group Sales Manager
JP specializes in stay and play packages for group trips, corporate outings, and tournaments. Whether it’s a small group in search of a casual golf weekend, 80+ players looking for multiple rounds and an awards dinner, or anything in between, JP will design the perfect package tailored to meet the need of each customer’s unique needs.
Adam Bowles, Head of Golf Operations
A North Carolina native, Adam is one of only 700 PGA Professionals to hold a Teaching and Coaching certification. He leads Rumbling Bald’s instructional programs as well as the overall golf-customer experience. He works closely with JP to ensure golfers’ every need is attended to (oftentimes before they even ask).
For Golf Groups of 16 or more, fill out our Free Golf Trip Quote form.
Our most popular package for twosomes, foursomes and smaller groups, the Hole-in-On starts at $255* (upgrades available) and includes:
- Two nights resort lodging
- Two rounds of golf on the Apple Valley and Bald Mountain courses
- Breakfast both days
- Complimentary use of the practice facility
* Price is per person for two people (Apple Valley Standard) or four people (Fairway Villa Standard). Some exclusion may apply. Items are nontransferable. No modifications or substitutions. Taxes and fees not included.
Exclusive Ryder Cup Package
Paying homage to the 2020 Ryder Cup at Destination Kohler’s famed Whistling Straits in Wisconsin, Rumbling Bald is offering a limited availability “Ryder Cup Package.” The resort’s expert golf vacation planners will design an exciting, Ryder Cup team formatted event for golf groups in search of an unforgettable experience.
The Ryder Cup Package starts $499 per person (upgrades available) and includes:
- Three nights lodging
- Three rounds of golf scored and handicapped
- Complimentary replays on either Apple Valley or Bald Mountain
- A team shirt and resort hat
- Private, one-hour opening reception with wine, beer and hors d’oeuvres included
- Unlimited use of the practice facilities
* Please note: Minimum of 12 golfers required, a maximum of 16. Rooms subject to availability when booking. Replay round may be used after 2:00pm on any of your normal days of play. Package details are a Monday arrival, Tuesday golf, Wednesday golf, Thursday golf and departure. Taxes and fees not included.
For groups of 12 or more, Rumbling Bald offers gratis golf for group leaders upon booking their first trip to the resort. The “12+ Comp” is ideal for PGA Professional – member trips, tournaments, or large golf buddy trips.
Corporate Partners Block Purchase Program
Purchase a block of golf passes
100 Book at $4,000 ($40 per round) / 50 Book at $2,250 ($45 per round)
- Golf passes include green fee and cart fee and include your company logo.
- Golf passes are valid Monday – Sunday with no restriction.
- Tee Time reservations are available 7 days in advance.
- Passes are valid at either Bald Mountain or Apple Valley
- Passes will be valid for one year from the purchase date.
- Passes may be used by the corporate partners for their customers, employees, etc.
- Multiple passes may not be used at one time in large quantities (more than 12).
- Passes may not be re-sold by the corporate partners at any time.
- Your company name and applicable logo displayed on the Rumbling Bald Resort website.
May be used any day of the week. Must call ahead 48 hours to book. Expires on year from purchase date. Your company will receive a voucher to be redeemed. For additional information on this limited offer, please call Adam Bowles, our Director of Golf Operations and Head Professional at 828.694.3040 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
“We had 15 folks there this past weekend for an annual golf event that we’ve been doing for 20 years. The staff at both courses, especially the cart guys, was absolutely top notch! They were welcoming, accommodating, friendly and helpful. Thank you and please relay our sincere appreciation to your staff. We will relay our positive experience to anyone with an open ear looking for an awesome golf experience.” Burris Golf Group