Group golf trips and tournaments can be a fun, team-building experience for retreats, conferences and fundraisers. Planning one, however, can be quite an endeavor. At Rumbling Bald, we take care of all the details so the only thing you need to worry about is your golf game. Your personal event coordinator will help you plan the entire trip including lodging, golf and any special needs your group may have. Groups return year after year to experience golf in the Lake Lure area.
If your group needs to take care of business on and off the course; we can design a custom package that includes:
- Meeting Space & Banquet Facilities
- Catered Meals
- Golf Instruction
- Off-site Activities
To make arrangements for your group or to design a custom group package please contact Group Sales at 828.694.3072 or click the “Contact Us” button below.
For Golf Groups of 16 or more, fill out our Free Golf Trip Quote form.
Current Golf Specials
Hole-In-One – starting at $290* and includes:
- Two nights resort lodging
- Two rounds of golf (per person)
- Complimentary range balls
- Morning breakfast
Price is per person for two people (Apple Valley Studio) or four people (Fairway Villa). Includes all tax and fees. Some exclusion may apply. Items are nontransferable. No modifications or substitutions. Valid through 5/06/20.
Exclusive Ryder Cup Package – Rumbling Bald Resort invites you to experience our two championship golf courses, Apple Valley and Bald Mountain, with an exciting format. We will host you and your playing partners to an event you will not soon forget. We will take care of all the details for you. The team structure for this package will provide all the excitement you need to have a memorable visit here in our beautiful North Carolina Mountains. This is a limited-time offering, so please take advantage of it soon and make your plans for an exciting 2020 golf trip. Only eight of these packages are being offered so make sure you do not miss out on this incredible deal.
This popular 3-night package is $585 per person and includes:
- 3 Nights of accommodations
- 3 Rounds of championship golf, scored, handicapped and prepared for you.
- Complimentary replay golf at either course.
- Breakfast each morning.
- Each player will receive one team golf shirt (red or blue) and a hat.
- A one-hour private opening reception with complimentary beer and wine and hors d’oerves.
- Unlimited range balls during the stay.
Please note: Minimum of 12 people required for this package, a maximum of 16. Rooms subject to availability when booking. Replay round may be used after 2:00pm on any of your normal days of play.
Corporate Partners Block Purchase Program
Purchase a block of golf passes
100 Book at $4,000 ($40 per round) / 50 Book at $2,250 ($45 per round)
- Golf passes include green fee and cart fee and include your company logo.
- Golf passes are valid Monday – Sunday with no restriction.
- Tee Time reservations are available 7 days in advance.
- Passes are valid at either Bald Mountain or Apple Valley
- Passes will be valid for one year from the purchase date.
- Passes may be used by the corporate partners for their customers, employees, etc.
- Multiple passes may not be used at one time in large quantities (more than 12).
- Passes may not be re-sold by the corporate partners at any time.
- Your company name and applicable logo displayed on the Rumbling Bald Resort website.
May be used any day of the week. Must call ahead 48 hours to book. Expires on year from purchase date. Your company will receive a voucher to be redeemed. For additional information on this limited offer, please call Adam Bowles, our Director of Golf Operations and Head Professional at 828.694.3040 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
“We had 15 folks there this past weekend for an annual golf event that we’ve been doing for 20 years. The staff at both courses, especially the cart guys, was absolutely top notch! They were welcoming, accommodating, friendly and helpful. Thank you and please relay our sincere appreciation to your staff. We will relay our positive experience to anyone with an open ear looking for an awesome golf experience.” Burris Golf Group