We are excited to begin welcoming Members and Guests back to our facilities. Beginning Saturday, May 23, the Wellness Center will resume limited operations and personal services. In keeping with the State and Local County directives, the Wellness Center will be operating with limited capacity, and we will introduce new safety protocols, as we work to continue to safeguard our members, guests, and associates.
While you were away, we took the opportunity to have the entire Wellness Center remodeled, professional sterilized, and cleaned all flooring in select locations. We’ve also implemented enhanced cleaning protocols and sterilization equipment for use throughout the facility. All cleaners used to disinfect the Wellness Center and surrounding areas are CDC recommended and EPA approved.
- Front Desk All associates working at the front desk will be required to wear masks and work behind the provided sneeze guard. No cash transactions will be allowed. All transactions will be contactless. Frequently touched surfaces such as counters, door handles, etc will be disinfected regularly.
- Spa & Salon Reservations only. Limited appointments are available. 15-minute intervals between appointments used for disinfecting between clients. Clients are required to wear masks during their appointment. All appointments will be required to complete an additional Covid-19 intake form prior to the appointment. Intake forms available via email upon request. To protect social distancing we ask for no walk-ins please.
- Services & Facilities A select menu of Spa and Salon services will be available during the first phase of our reopening period. Please note that due to limited capacity, not all of your favorite service providers will be available each day. Some areas of the Wellness Center will not be available as part of this first phase.
- Arrivals All members and guests will enter through the main entrance. All Spa & Salon guests should arrive five minutes before their appointment time. We have reappointed the Spa waiting area to provide appropriately distanced seating. For everyone’s safety, we are requiring that all guests wear a mask while inside the facility; and hand washing will be required for all nail appointments.
- Game Courts Organized basketball games from multiple households are prohibited at this time. Families in the same household may use the basketball court and game court. Individuals from separate households must practice social distancing. At this time, cornhole will be the only game available. Cornhole bags will be disinfected after use and cornhole boards will be disinfected before use. All racquets, horseshoes, and basketballs rented from the Wellness Center will be disinfected upon return. Use of the outdoor chess, checkers, Connect 4, and Jenga are prohibited.
- Mini Golf Usage will be limited at 50% capacity. Golfers must practice safe social distancing. Associates will disinfect all putters and balls upon return.
- Indoor Pool Indoor pool usage will be limited at 50% capacity. The length of time in the pool will be limited to 45 minutes if there are people waiting. Associates will disinfect frequently touched surfaces such as handrails, door handles, and pool chairs every hour. Individuals from different households must practice safe social distancing. Associates will check the chlorine levels in the pool and hot tub every hour. Sauna and Steam Rooms will remain closed. Indoor Pool Adult Swim from 7:30am – 10am.
- Fitness Classes and Fitness Room The Fitness Room and all fitness classes will remain closed for the time being.
Daily Hours of Operations:
- 7:30am – 8:00pm daily
For more information, please call the Wellness Center at 828.694.3005.
*Children under 16 are not permitted to use the fitness center. Indoor pool, sauna, and fitness center are available for members and resort guests only. However, spa and salon services and mini-golf are always open to the Public.